Honorary and Distinguished Members
ISSN 2348 3652
Indexed with NISCAIR, DRJI, ISI (International Society of Indexing),
SLI (Science Library Index), Australia and Infobase Index.
Impact factor : 1.256
Quality factor : 0.9
IBI Factor 2016 : 2.7
PravishRajnam Centre for Management Education
(Where endeavor is success)
Registration No. 2015062974
An educational and research initiative
Serving the society selflessly since 2000
under aegis of Dr. Rajesh Arora……..
working on no profit no loss basis
Dr. Rajesh Arora, Management Consultant & Director, PravishRajnam Centre for Management Education (PRCME), New Delhi. Associate Professor, Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini, New Delhi.Adjunct Faculty to PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
Dr. N. K. Dua, Professor and Vice Principal, PDM College of Engineering, Bhadurgarh, Haryana.
Dr. DilipNandkeolyar, an experienced Industrialist and Educationist; Ex member of Expert Committee of Maharashtra Board of Technical Education (MSBTE); Professor, Indira Institute of Management, Pune.
(1) Mr. PremNath Arora, Retired Assistant General Manager, Central Bank of India.
(2) Mr. Manohar Lal Khurana, Social Worker.
(3) Mr. N. M. Sharma, President, NM Educational and Development Society, Saket, New Delhi.
(4) Mr. Pawan Kr. Modi, Corporate Advisor & Social Worker.
(5) Dr. B. Ramaswamy,Social Scientist & Author, Chief Advisor – Members of Parliament of India (LokSabha- EDC) Training of Trainers for Skill India, Digital India, Start up India & Stand up India for Government of India. Formerly- (a) Pro- Vice Chancellor in APG Shimla University Himachal Pradesh, (b) Bench of Magistrate in Sr. Citizens Maintenance Tribunal, (c) Bench of Magistrate in Juvenile Justice Board / Child Welfare Committee.
(6) Mr. R. K. Ghosh, Consultant in the field of Management Education, Kolkata
(7) Mr. Rakesh Satishchandra Pandya, Visiting Faculty to various Business and Management Schools and Institutions, General Manager (Retd.) Reliance Industries Ltd., Author on panel for NCERT text book on Computerised Accounting System.
(8) Dr. Ravindra Kumar, Senior Professor (Academic Excellence), MBA, Phd (Mgmt., IIT/Delhi), Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini, New Delhi.
(9) Prof. (Dr.) Paresh Shah, F.D.P. (IIM-Ahmedabad), Ph. D. (Finance), FCMA, LL.B., A.A.S.M., M.Com., D.B.M, Director, Fenil Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat and Visiting Faculty to various renowned Management Institutes.
(10) Dr. Rajesh Arora, Management Consultant & Director, PravishRajnam Centre for Management Education (PRCME), New Delhi. Associate Professor, Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini, New Delhi.Adjunct Faculty to PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh, Haryana.CHAIRPERSON.
(11) Mr. Mukesh Jain, Vice President and Head of Advertising, Reliance JioInfocomm Ltd., Mumbai.
(12) Dr. V. Raghu Raman, Senior Faculty (Business Studies), Ibra College of Technology, Sultanate of Oman.
(13) Dr. H.K.S. Kumar Chunduri, Faculty Member, Department of Business Studies, Ibra College of Technology, Sultanate of Oman.
(14) Dr. N. K. Dua, Professor and Vice Principal, PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
(15) Sqn. Ldr. (Dr.) J.P. Singh (Retd),Director, Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, Dwarka, New Delhi.
(16) Dr. Kanak Lata, Director and Professor, Lloyd Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
(17) Dr. Tarun Kumar Singhal, Professor (Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management) & Associate Dean-Academics (Symbiosis International University), Pune, Maharashtra.
(18) Dr. V. Nagajothi, HOD, Department of Business Administration, Rajah Serfoji Government College, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
(19) Dr. Y. Vinodhini, Professor & Principal at AQIBM, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
(20) Dr. Smita Gupta,Assistant Professor, Discipline of Psychology, School of Social Sciences, Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
(21) Dr. Naveen Ahlawat, HOD, Department of computer Applications, SRM University, Delhi NCR Campus, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
(22) Dr. Rakesh R., Associate Professor, Department of Information Technology & Management, (GKMCMT), University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
(23) Dr. AvanishTyagi, Associate Professor, Lloyd Group of Institutions, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
(24) Dr. Jitendra Kumar Sharma, Associate Professor, Acropolis Faculty of Management & Research, Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
(25) Dr. Nidhi Mishra, HOD, Department of Management Studies, PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh, Haryana.
(26) Dr. Pankaj Agarwal, Dean (Academics), School of Management Sciences, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
(27) Dr. Abhilasha Sharma, Associate Professor, Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune, Maharashtra.
(28) Dr. VipinPratap Singh, Assistant Professor, PGDAV College (Evening), New Delhi.
(29) Dr. Rajesh Pyngavil, Professor and Academic Coordinator, Rajadhani Business School,Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
(30) Dr. Nimit Gupta, Trained by Marketing Guru Philip Kotler, Accredited Management Teacher (AIMA) Prime Minister Awardee, Associate Professor (Marketing), Fortune Institute of International Business, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi.
(31) Mr. Pradeep Kumar Dey, Registrar, Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
(32) Dr.Punit Kumar Dwivedi, Asst. Professor- Finance, Accounting & Entrepreneurship, Prestige Institute of Management and Research (PIMR), Vijaynagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh. (33)Mr. K Thangaraj, Managing Partner of M/s.Aashirvaadh Financial Services, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.and Visiting faculty to various business schools.
(34) Dr. Tarun K Soni, Assistant Professor, Finance & Economics, FMS Wisdom, Banasthali University, Newai, Dist. Tonk, Rajasthan.
(35) Mr. Mahesh Bendigeri, Assistant Professor – Finance, Global Business School, Hubli, Karnataka.
(36) Mr. Ashis Kumar Khanra, Engineering Officer, Central Power Research Institute, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
(37) Dr. Rohit Garg, Director, Hindu Institute of Management, (a part of Hindu Educational and Charitable society, Estd. 1914), Sonipat, Haryana.
(38) Dr. Shnehal H Mistry, Professor, C.K.Pithawalla Institute of Management Near Malvan Mandir, Via-Magdalla Port, Behind Gavier Gam, Surat.
(39) Dr. Akpotohwo Festus Chukwunwendu, Lecturer 1, Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, PMB 071, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
(40) Mr. Rama Shanker Shukla, HoD Humanities (Communication skills), Vindhya Institute of Technology and Science, Satna (Madhya Pradesh.
(41) Dr. Yogesh Jain, Assistant Professor, Pacific Institute of Management and Technology, Pacific University, Udaipur., Rajasthan.
(42) Prof. Mukesh Bhatia, Faculty Marketing Management, Sri Sharada Institute of Management Research, New Delhi.
(43) Dr. TriptiSahu, Researcher, Research Cell, Sai Balaji International Institute of Management Sciences, Pune, Maharashtra.
(44) Dr. Kalpana Agrawal, Faculty, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore. Madhya Pradesh.
(45) Mr. N. S. Manna, Faculty, Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Kolkata. Examiner and Moderator at NSHM (West Bengal University of Technology), West Bengal.Research Coordinator at CUCSE-CEFM (University of Calcutta - Calcutta Stock Exchange Centre of Excellence in Financial Markets) at University of Calcutta.
(46) Dr. Preeti Sharma, Associate Professor, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur.
(47) Ms.Rashmi Narayanswamy, Chartered Accountant, Educational consultant and corporate trainer, Pune, Maharashtra.
(48) Mr. Pinaki P Ghosh, Visiting Faculty to B Schools in Mumbai, Ex HOD United World – School of Business, Mumbai.
(49) Dr. Subas Chandra Das, External Business consultant, Ex Director, DRIEMS, a priemer MBA and PGDM Institute, Odisha.
(50) DrChintamani Prasad Patnaik, Senior Assistant Professor, Aditya Institute of Technology and Management (AITAM), K.Kotturu, Tekkali Mandal, Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh.
(51) Dr. DilipNandkeolyar, an experienced Industrialist and Educationist; Ex member of Expert Committee of Maharashtra Board of Technical Education (MSBTE); Professor, Indira Institute of Management, Pune.
(52) Dr. RenuLamba, guest faculty, University Institute of Applied Management Sciences, Punjab University. Ex- commissioned officer in Indian Air Force (as an engineering officer).
(53) Dr. Farid Ansari, Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies, PDM College of Engineering, Bahadurgarh.
(54) Dr.Ramachandran Narayanan, Business Administration Wing, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu.
(55) Dr.RekhaDhingra, Assistant Professor, Amity College of Commerce, Amity University, Gurgaon (Manesar), Haryana.